Life@LUMS is full of experiences and fun, let it be the tittle-tattle over the elections, locking yourself inside the room on Daku-day, birthdays, parties, music, break-ups and friendships on the circled Khoka-benches, group assignments, Poondi sitting on the Poondi-benches, worries of facing DC and much more. But here we have something that every luminite doesn’t enjoy, and it is the honor of filling the ‘toughest’ application of LUMS, the Financial Aid Application.
Putting the critical importance of this application for the applicants who are already on Financial-Aid aside. This application is a lot of fun.
1. The Guy Who Finishes it a month before the “Deadline”
2. The Guy who finishes it at the Eleventh Hour:
3. Wondering at your Papa’s salary
4. If you’re dead, please attach your death certificate
5. Formalities and Jugaad
6. Should I submit it now or later?
Have you filled your financial aid form? How amazing (read:terrible) was your experience? Are you no. 1, no. 2 or no. 6 who is still waiting for the last minute to submit the financial aid form? Let us know your experience through commenting below.