For those who don’t know, LDF is LUMS’ Discussion Forum. It is a closed (now secret) group on Facebook where students can rant about their courses, crack stupid jokes about LUMS’ management, interact with seniors and juniors, promote their start-ups, and even make their ordinary friends extraordinary celebrities – yes we are talking about Seibtain Haider’s random popularity.
The page always has something fascinating and useful to explore. But when it comes to entertainment, it stands on an extreme level of hilarity. Wanna know why? Here are a few extremely funny things shared or posted on LDF that will make you cry of laughter.
1. When you are not allowed to keep a pet on campus
2. Unexpected Guests
3. The ultimate source of motivation
4. “I’m angry but I won’t show it”
5. Creativity to save your food
6. Free parking struggles
7. Tips to deals with chipkali in your room
8. Safekeeping of food at its extreme
9. High-profile lifts in SSE
10. The only virgin on campus