It’s been a while since the beginning of semester and we’re all pumped to fall back on the same cycle. The cycle of hope, motivation, panic, anxiety, failure, and a whole lot of other emotions that can only be summed up through the following SRK reactions.
1. When you start the semester with new hopes.
2. First few days of the semester.
3. When you ace the quiz.
4. How you look at 4.0 GPA.
5. When you don’t understand the lecture.
6. When your friend refuses to help you in your assignment.
7. When you get to know how to do the assignment correctly.
8. When the deadlines are in touching distance.
9. When the semester appears to be long.
10. When you don’t know where the semester is going.
11. When you dream of 4.0 GPA.
12. When someone tries to wake you up from the dream of 4.0 GPA.
13. When you realize that you have wasted the whole semester.
14. When you know your’re screwed but don’t care anymore.
15. When you know Exams are round the corner.
16. When your friends ask you to stop panicking.
17. During the final exams.
18. How you feel after giving final exams.
19. When you discuss the paper after the exam and get a solid reality check.
20. When you reach home after final exams.
21. When you don’t even get 3.0 GPA even after working very hard.
22. When your friend gets a higher GPA than yours.