Have you noticed anything unusual about the gatherings all around the campus? Secret meetings, talking in hushed tones, less laughing out loud and more of serious discussions? It’s quite obvious that something important is on its way. No people, not the Daaku Day. Rather something very critical and crucial. We are talking about LUMS ‘Student Council Elections 2017.
Most of you must have already sensed the tension and chaos in the atmosphere due to the elections. However, if you haven’t here are a few pre-elections sights that prove that something important is around the corner.
LUMS ‘Student Council Elections 2017
1. When every other conversation is about elections
kuch pata chala uskey group se kon khara horaha hai?
2. When people are trying to convince their friends to take part in the elections
3. When candidates are secretly being invited to the meeting
kisi ko bataiyo mat…
4. When candidates try to convince others they are the best
5. When the supporters of the candidates overreact on everything he/she says
wah wah kia baat ki hai!! Taaliyan..
6. When candidates are over nice to win your vote
kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho, mujhe yaad karna
7. When the candidates convince both the parties that they are going to vote for them in internals
bus vote done samjo 😉
8. When convincing the opponent to back off
iss bar mujhe khara honey do, next time sub mil kar tumhe support karengey
9. When candidates tell you their manifesto
kia chuss maari hai yar 😛
10. When candidates figure out that their opponent is faarig
11. When the opponent team jokes about your manifesto on social media
12. When you are face to face with your opponent
So, how many of these sights you have seen on the campus?